Are you looking for a vacation home with fantastic views, conveniently located to the beach with all the amenities? Then this is the place for you. When I walked in I was immediately drawn to the view! It has an outdoor lanai with comfy furniture with a view of the ocean that is breath taking.
Inside is also beautifully furnished and thoroughly equipped with everything you need, especially in the kitchen. There are also 3 bbq’s at the property, 2 gas and 1 charcoal and a wonderful herb garden available to all guests right outside your door near the tennis courts.
Do you want to eat out? Then check out the restaurants and shops on foot- the walk is only 5- 10 minutes away.
The beach is quick,flat and easy walk where you can swim, surf and relax on the sand. Back at the condo there is an outdoor shower at the end of the pool and several foot bath spigots. The condo provides everything from beach towels, boogie boards, coolers and umbrellas.
There are lots of other things including a sofa bed for extra guests, high speed internet, large TV, high quality linens and towels plus a full size washer & dryer.
I highly recommend this unit and complex to my family and friends!
A guest from LOS ALTOS, CA (LOS ALTOS, CA) Date: June 12, 2015
There are many golf courses near by including one of the most famous, Poipu Bay. The hidden (in plain view) perk at Poipu Bay is the $15 driving range/putting green/ chipping area – which you get unlimited balls and can play all day for the one price! Also they have twilight prices for golf after 2:00 at a reduced rate.
- Kiahuna Golf course is also right in Poipu and is a Robert Trent designed course with some interesting history. Ask about the spider found only on Kauai! Kiahuna Golf Website
- In addition there is a very reasonable public course with amazing views: Kukuiolono Park & Golf Course
- Nearby in Lihue (about 20 minutes) there is the Kauai Lagoons and Puakea Golf
- Then just a little further (25-30 minutes) is another great public course, Wailua Golf Course
- About an hour north at Princeville are more courses as well. Princeville is known for its golf courses, but it can be very rainy up there – so be careful about booking too far ahead without checking on the weather. It takes about an hour to get there from Poipu.
Back to Maps
Kukui’ula Shopping Center easy, flat walk in 11 minutes – lots of restaurants and shops!
Fabulous ocean view walk, less than ½ mile to many restaurants from casual to Hawaiian elegant. Shave ice, ice cream, coffee, shrimp, organic groceries, sushi, tapas, Mexican, fresh fish and more. Plus many wonderful unique shops and weekly farmers market.
Back to Maps